|20 minutes from||Abergavenny, Hereford and Ross-on-Wye|
|40 minutes from||Newport (SW), Worcester and Hay-on-Wye|
|1 hour from||Cheltenham|
|1.5 hours from||Cirencester, Cardiff, Birmingham and Bristol|
|3 hours from||London|
- From Hereford take the A465 road towards Abergavenny.
- After ten miles, at Pontrilas turn left and follow signpost to Kentchurch.
- After two miles, just after the Bridge Inn, fork left.
- After a further half-mile the road bends sharp right down a short hill.
- Opposite the Church the enrty is through white gates and up drive.
- Ideally please park opposite the church or the parking area through the next gate on the back drive.
- For those less able please feel free to park in the Court's front courtyard.