The Gardens are open Monday - Sunday, 11am till 4pm.
The Tea Room is now closed, as well as the ladies loo. The gents is now unisex.
Garden entrance fee (children are free):
January to May - £5.00
June to September - £7.50
October to December - £5.00
Please pay by cash.
The Deer Park is closed to the public.
June 9 & 10 - NGS
July 7 & 8 - NGS
July 21 & 22 - Red Cross
August 4 & 5 - St Michaels' Hospice
August 11 & 12 - NGS
Gardens in the area
Herefordshire, as a county, is fortunate to have a diverse collection of gardens within its boundary.
- Brobury House and Gardens, Bredwardine, Herefordshire HR3 6BS Tel: 01981 500229
- Stockton Bury Gardens, Kimbolton, Nr Leominster Herefordshire HR6 0HB Tel: 01568613432
- Bryan's Ground Stapleton (Nr Presteigne) Herefordshire LD8 2LP Tel: 01544 260001
Churches in the area
- Abbey Dore - Restored by the 1st Viscount Scudamore in the 1630s
- Kilpeck - A fine example of the Hereford School of Romanesque Stone Caraving